Organization in DGMS
Mines Act, 1952 and the Rules and Regulations framed thereunder are being regulated by the Directorate General of Mines Safety (DGMS).
The Occupational Safety, Health and Wefare of persons employed in the mines including Oil and Gas Mines are covered under the Mines Act, Rules and Regulations made thereunder.
DGMS has its head quarter at Dhanbad, Jharkhand with Eight Zonal Offices, Twenty Nine Regional Offices and Three Sub-regional Offices:
- Exam Notification for Metalliferous Mines 2013
- Result of Final Examination( MMR ) - 2012
- Extension of last date for submission of proposal for expression of interest to implement a project for ISO 9001:2008 certification in DGMS.
- Application Form for Junior and Medical Examination
- MONTHLY REVIEW OF ACCIDENTS- JANUARY, 2013
- Quotation for supply of one 3rd Generation Intel Core i5 Laptop
- Quotation for printing of safety card - 5000 nos.
- Invitation for Expression of Interest